Sunday, 16 November 2014

We are appropriately  awed and thrilled to be seeing a bit of Kitzingen that most tourist typically miss that is because our friends the Schneeberger's will be introducing their city to us

Who am I
My siblings think that am a world-class a$$ hole . People in Soufriere behind my back say that am an old fool.The fact of the matter is simply I am a Saint Lucian American currently residing in Soufriere Saint Lucia.
 I have had the wonderful opportunity to live and work in many iconic cities around the world...Born in Saint Lucia grew up in  Brooklyn.
At the tender age of sixteen I volunteered  for the draft at eighteen I enlisted in the regular Army. Prior to joining the Army I worked as a teenage for Geest  Industries sailing on board The MS.Brunshoeft. I  spent 12 months sailing the waters of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans this would lead me eventually to Barry docks Cardiff ,dieppe France,Hamburg Germany,North and Central America.
1974 The Vietnam war was coming to an end  the Army was  reshuffling it's soldiers to it's over seas  bases. Because of my knowledge and affinity for  Europe  I opted  for the third Army in Germany..Working in Germany  as a US soldier I was able to study and learn a lot about it's amazing history as well as the rich culture of it's people .I  hope to share with anyone willing to listen the  great pleasures I  have grown to love  about  kitzingen  and Germany 

  


































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment